KCI has extensive hands on experience with Telenex 2800 matrix switches. We continue to maintain Telenex equipment even though the manufacturer no longer does.
KCI supports the Telenex 2700 running either OS2 or TSS/Windows software and understands the rev level nuances of these machines. We will store the right OEM parts including batteries, power supplies and port cards on your premises to facilitate rapid repairs. We guaranty your equipment will be maintained in compliance with all Telenex specifications.
Let KCI, Inc. help you design the most cost-effective solution.
Overview The Telenex 2700 is a highly-scalable switching hub that serves a s central point for controlling the connectivity of network resources in complete LAN and/or WAN environments.
Support KCI, Inc. offers 24x7x4 on-site support for Telenex 2700 matrix switches. Learn more.
How to Get Started! For more information on Telenex 2700 matrix switches simply complete the KCI Accuquote form on this page or call KCI, Inc. at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
KCI, Inc. maintenance includes:
- Coverage period is 24 x 7 x 365 with four-hour on-site response time.
- Telephonic “tech support” coverage of 24 x 7 x 365 with our guaranty that you will be able to speak to a qualified engineer trained on Telenex 2700 equipment within twenty (20) minutes of placing a service call any time of day or night.
- A complete complement of spares tailored to your configurations including batteries, power supplies, control cards, and port cards will be stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs.
- All spares are manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
- We support the Telenex 2700 running either OS2 or TSS/Windows software and understands the rev level nuances of these machines.
- We guaranty your equipment will be maintained in compliance with all Telenex specifications