McData 6064 SAN Director
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with McData 6064 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective McData Storage Area Network Solution.
The McData 6064 Director provides up to 64 ports of high-performance, dynamic Fibre Channel connectivity for switched fabric devices in a storage area network (SAN). The McData 6064 provides a scalable bandwidth (1 or 2 Gbps), redundant switched data paths, and long transmission distances.
Used & Refurbished McData Options
Before McData was acquired, TeamKCI was an authorized reseller of McData equipment. TeamKCI has extensive experience in all McData products. Today our staff consists of some of the most experienced McData engineers and customer support engineers around. Used and refurbished McData systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished McData 6064 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished McData SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a McData 6064 or any other McData product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2 Gbps|
|Upgrade:||Up to 16 4 Port Line Cards|
McData 6064 End-of-Life Notification
On March 1, 2006, McData issued an End-of-Life Notice for the McData 6064.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the McData 6064 until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.