McData 1620 SAN Router
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with McData 1620 SAN routers and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective McData Storage Area Network Solution.
The McData 1620 SAN Router supports iSCSI, iFCP and R_Port for trunking both IP backbones and legacy Fibre Channel (FC) fabrics. The McData 1620 connects to a wide range of end systems, including Fibre Channel, NAS and iSCSI initiators. The McData 1620 supports Ethernet and Gigabit FC switching over extended distances at wire speed.
Used & Refurbished McData Options
Before McData was acquired, TeamKCI was an authorized reseller of McData equipment. TeamKCI has extensive experience in all McData products. Used and refurbished McData systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished McData 1620 SAN Router directors and all other pre-owned refurbished McData SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a McData 1620 SAN Router or any other McData product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2 Gbps|
|Note:||2 1G Fibre Channel, 2 intelligent (intelligent ports provide TCP/IP support for connecting to IP campus or WAN backbones)|
For a copy of the McData 1620 Datasheet, click here.
McData 1620 End-of-Life Information
On October 2, 2007, Brocade Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the McData 1620. To view the notice, click here. However…
BUT DON’T BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, click and submit the Quick Quote form on the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.