Category : ESCON Directors
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with InRange CD/9000 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let Us Provide You With A [accuquote]
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective InRange Storage Area Network Solution.
The InRange CD/9000 Channel Director provides both dynamic and static connection paths between attached ESCON fiber optic channels and ESCON compatible control units. The CD/9000 provides any-to-any, point-to-point switching for managing computing resources within an ESCON compatible environment. With its 256-port capacity, the CD/9000 can accommodate up to 128 connections simultaneously
Used & Refurbished InRange Options
TeamKCI sells used and refurbished equipment. InRange systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished InRange CD/9000 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished InRange SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on an InRange CD/9000 or any other InRange product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Upgrade:||up to 64 Port cards|
For a copy of the InRange CD/9000 Datasheet click here.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.