Foundry FastIron FI1500
Foundry FastIron FI1500
TeamKCI has leveraged its skill and knowledge of Brocade products to develop a top-level maintenance program for legacy Foundry Networks equipment.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry Solution.
The FastIron FI1500 system provides Enterprise customers with a complete end-to-end LAN solution – from the wiring closet to the LAN backbone – based on a single product family. This JetCore(TM) enabled FastIron system simplifies sparing, network operations and administration for dramatic savings in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Based on Foundry’s third-generation JetCore ASIC chipset, the FastIron FI1500 system delivers port density, Layer 2/3 feature sets, rich Quality of Service (QoS), bandwidth management for Voice over IP (VoIP) and 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to scale the network backbone with massive bandwidth capacity.
Used & Refurbished Foundry Options
TeamKCI sells refurbished Foundry equipment. Used Foundry systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Foundry equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry FI1500 or any other Foundry product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Switching Capacity:||480 Gbps|
|Max 10/100 ports:||672 Mpps|
|Max Gigabit ports:||232|
|Max 10 Gigabit ports:||28|
|Power Supply Redundancy:||N+1|
Foundry FastIron FI1500 End-of-Life Notification
Prior to Brocade acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008, the Foundry FastIron FI1500 was designated End-of-Life.
Therefore, manufacturer’s maintenance is not available but…
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Brocade 4900 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.