Foundry BigIron RX BI-RX-16
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry Solution.
The Foundry BigIron RX BI-RX-16 switch enables network designers to deploy an Ethernet infrastructure that addresses requirements with a scalable architecture designed to support network growth and evolution.
Used & Refurbished Foundry Options
TeamKCI sells refurbished Foundry equipment. Used Foundry systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Foundry equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry BI-RX-16 or any other Foundry product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Total Switching Capacity:||3.84 Tbps|
|Packet Forwarding Capacity:||1,142 Mpps|
| Power Supply Redundancy:
Foundry BigIron RX BI-RX-16 End-of-Life Notification
On November 1, 2012, Brocade Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Foundry BI-RX-16.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Foundry BI-RX-16 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.