Foundry BigIron BIMG8
Foundry BigIron BIMG8
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Foundry directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry Solution.
The BigIron BIMG8 is designed for the low latency, high performance, and high reliability environments of the next generation networks. Built on a distributed, non-blocking switch architecture the BIMG8 delivers wire-speed performance for high density Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications. Whether for aggregation in a high performance cluster computing environment, or for a next generation Enterprise backbone, the BIMG8 offers unparalleled Quality of Service, low latency, robust security, high reliability and extensive scalability.
Used & Refurbished Foundry Options
TeamKCI sells refurbished Foundry equipment. Used Foundry systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry BIMG8 or any other Foundry product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
| System Switching
|Switch Forwarding Capacity:||640 Gbps|
| Max Performance Per
| Max 10-GbE Ports per
| Max 1-GbE Ports per
Foundry BigIron BIMG8 End-of-Life Notification
Prior to Brocade acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008, the Foundry BigIron BIMG8 was designated End-of-Life.
Therefore, manufacturer’s maintenance is not available but…
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Foundry BIMG8 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.