Foundry BigIron B8000
Foundry BigIron B8000
TeamKCI has leveraged its skill and knowledge of Brocade products to develop a top-level maintenance program for legacy Foundry Networks equipment.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Foundry Solution.
The Foundry B8000 system is equipped with JetCore ASIC based modules offering 10 Gigabit Ethernet, leading Layer 2 scalability for Metro and Layer 3 scalability for ISPs. With carrier-class redundancy, fine-grain bandwidth management and wire-speed network monitoring and accounting features, the BigIron B8000 with JetCore delivers high performance Metro Ethernet and Internet Services solutions.
This JetCore based BigIron B8000 system offers Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet density in a compact footprint. Powered by Foundry’s Enterprise IronWare or Metro IronWare operating systems, BigIron Layer 3 switches offer wire-speed, non-blocking performance, rich Quality of Service (QoS) and advanced bandwidth management features for demanding service provider and enterprise environments.
Used & Refurbished Foundry Options
TeamKCI sells refurbished Foundry equipment. Used Foundry systems are available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Foundry switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Foundry equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Foundry B8000 or any other Foundry product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Switching Capacity:||256 Gbps|
|Routed/Switched Mpps:||96 Mpps|
|Max Ports Per System:||7/120/336|
|Max Ports Per 7′ Rack:||28/480/1344|
|Power Supply Redundancy:||N+1|
Foundry BigIron B8000 End-of-Life Notification
Prior to Brocade acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008, the Foundry BigIron B8000 was designated End-of-Life.
Therefore, manufacturer’s maintenance is not available but…
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists and will maintain the Foundry B8000 for as long as you continue to use it.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.