Cisco MDS 9509 Director
Cisco MDS 9509
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Cisco MDS 9509 directors and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco Storage Area Network Solution.
The Cisco MDS 9509 Multilayer Director (IBM 2054-E07) is a 14 RU Fibre Channel director that can support from 12 to 336 ports with shortwave or long-wave SFP fiber optic transceivers. It provides 1, 2 and 4 Gbps Fibre Channel switch connectivity and intelligent network services to help improve the security, performance and manageability required to consolidate geographically dispersed storage devices into a large enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN).
Used & Refurbished Cisco Options
TeamKCI sells both new and refurbished equipment. As an Authorized Cisco Reseller, we are able to supply new Cisco hardware directly to you. Used and refurbished Cisco systems are also available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Cisco MDS 9509 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished Cisco SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Cisco MDS 9509 or any other Cisco product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4/8 Gbps (autosending) 10 Gbps (fixed rate)|
|Upgrade:||Up to nine 16, 32, 48 Fibre Channel Port Cards|
On October 28, 2013, Cisco announced End-Of-Life for the MDS 9509 Chassis. Effective April 28. 2014, Cisco will no longer sell this SAN director. At that point, there will be no further software updates, revisions, or bug fixes. To view the EOL notice, click here.
These key components of the MDS 9509 have been designated End of Life:
Cisco MDS 9500 Series 2500W AC Power Supply – To view the notice click here.
Cisco MDS 9500 Series Power Supplies – To view the notice click here.
9000 Family Advanced Services Module – To view the notice click here.
Cisco MDS 9000 Family 4-port IP Storage Service Module – To view the notice click here.
Cisco MDS 9000 Port Analyzer Adapter Base – To view the notice click here.
Cisco iSCSI Drivers – To view the notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Cisco MDS 9509 until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- Utilization of machine resident “dial-in” and “call home” features to quickly identify and diagnose anomalies before they become major problems.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.