Cisco MDS 9148 Switch
Cisco MDS 9148
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Cisco MDS 9148 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Cisco Storage Area Network Solution.
The Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch provides 48 line-rate 8 Gbps ports for storage networking deployments in small, medium-sized, and large enterprise environments. The Cisco MDS 9148 delivers a nonblocking architecture, with all 48 1/2/4/8-Gbps ports operating at line rate concurrently.
Used & Refurbished Cisco Options
TeamKCI sells both new and refurbished equipment. As an Authorized Cisco Reseller, we are able to supply new Cisco hardware directly to you. Used and refurbished Cisco systems are also available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Cisco MDS 9140 switches and all other pre-owned refurbished Cisco SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Cisco MDS 9148 or any other Cisco product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4/8 Gbps|
Cisco 9148 End-of-Life Notification
On April 17, 2015, Cisco issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Cisco MDS 9148.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Cisco MDS 9148 until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.