Brocade 4100 SAN Switch
TeamKCI has extensive hands on experience with Brocade 4100 switches and continues to maintain and repair them. We can also supply additional and replacement units.
Let TeamKCI help you design the most cost-effective Brocade Storage Area Network Solution.
The Brocade SilkWorm 4100, also known as a Brocade Silkworm 4100, is a 1U Fibre Channel switch with 32 fixed Fibre Channel SFP ports that supports link speeds up to 1,2, or 4 Gbps. The Brocade 4100 can operate in a fabric containing multiple switches or independently.
Used & Refurbished Brocade Options
TeamKCI sells both new and refurbished equipment. As an Authorized Brocade Reseller, we are able to supply new Brocade hardware directly to you. Used and refurbished Brocade systems are also available at big savings offering our customers alternative financial options to maximize their IT dollars.
Warranty & Support
TeamKCI offers a 12 month warranty and 9-5 technical support on all refurbished Brocade 4100 directors and all other pre-owned refurbished Brocade SAN equipment we sell. Extended warranties and 24x7x4 onsite support are also available for an additional charge. Learn more.
How to Get Started?
For more information on a Brocade 4100 or any other Brocade product simply complete the TeamKCI Quick Quote form on this page or call TeamKCI at 201-934-6500 Ext. 11 for immediate assistance.
|Port Speed:||1/2/4 Gbps|
|Upgrade:||8 Port Activation Licenses|
Brocade 4100 End-of-Life Notification
On July 30, 2007, Brocade Communications issued an End-of-Life Notice for the Brocade 4100.
To view this notice click here.
DO NOT BE CONCERNED WITH MANUFACTURERS’ END-OF-SUPPORT DATES.
We are EOL/EOS & Legacy Equipment & Maintenance Specialists
and will maintain the Brocade 4100 until January 1, 2019.
For a fast and accurate quote, fill out the form at the right.
TeamKCI maintenance services offer:
- Spare parts stored on premises to facilitate rapid repairs and ensure that most problems can be handled with a single maintenance call.
- A 24 x 7 response capability that allows our customers to speak with a product specialist within thirty minutes of placing a call any time of day or night.
- On site response time of four hours or less.
- Our pledge to only use tested OEM parts.
- Prices that are at a minimum 50% less than the OEM’s list price.
- Our promise to maintain your legacy equipment for as long as you choose to use it. TeamKCI has no End-of-Life or End-of-Support dates. We have never dropped service on any product we accepted for maintenance until our very last customer had stopped using it.
- A lifetime rate guarantee never to escalate your initial rate.
- Operational software support for all software and firmware you are using at its current EC level.